REMINDER: Monday night Austin-area Bike Camping trip
Hey everyone! This is a quick reminder about our bike camping trip planned for tomorrow night (Monday, April 12). We’re really excited about this overnight trip and about all the folks that will be joining us!
If you’re in the Austin area and you’re planning to join us – and you haven’t yet emailed us to tell us so – we need to hear from you (we need to know how many people we’re leading and if the three spaces we’ve reserved at McKinney Falls will be enough). You can send us an email to: pathlesspedaled at gmail dot com.
A few last reminders for the folks that will be joining us…
– We’re meeting in the parking lot by Freewheeling Bicycles and the Good Bike Cafe
– We’re leaving at 7pm sharp (we’ll be there around 6pm, so feel free to show up early also)
– Bring your own camping gear, and any food you’ll want for the trip (we will be eating dinner before we leave and suggest you do the same, so that we won’t have to think about setting up stoves in the dark after pitching camp – but don’t forget about breakfast in the morning!)
– Bring approx $10 cash to cover park entry ($5) and the campsites ($16 each, split between several people)
– We will be tracking down and bringing along firewood, so plan on joining us for a campfire (bring all your best stories and any snacks or beverages you’d like)
– The weather outlook shows a small chance of rain, so you may also want to pack some rain gear, in case the forecasters are right
If you have any last questions, please feel free to shoot us an email. Thanks and we’ll see you all tomorrow!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join Team Supple on Patreon